Real-Time Database Systems for Industrial Control
Automation and control systems’ data management needs are changing, driven by decentralized architectures and the need to manage growing volumes of complex information. Developers increasingly rely on off-the-shelf real-time database systems to address these challenges. To understand the industrial control applications’ emerging database needs, join us for this Webinar, which concludes with two case studies.
We are a dedicated group of specialists and our only focus is database management systems.
Did you find the Webinar about real-time database systems for Industrial Control interesting? We invite you to review additional research, and evaluate our free trial software.
Our eXtremeDB HTML documentation includes an extensive online library to introduce eXtremeDB, walk you through the installation process, and the use of key features.
Online DBMS documentation menu items include:
- The eXtremeDB Product Family
- eXtremeDB Supported Platforms
- What’s New in This Release
- Getting Started
- eXtremeDB Fundamental Concepts
- eXtremeDB User’s Guides
- Programming with eXtremeDB
- SQL Samples
- Using the eXtremeDB Feed Handler. Includes modules for Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) Elektron Message API (EMA) and Vela SMDS frameworks, as well as a test module provided for demonstration of the Feed Handler Module API.
- Learn about the eXtremeDB HA Theory of Operation, ideal for industrial control applications that cannot afford to fail.