eXtremeDB multi-layered security protects your database.
eXtremeDB offers built-in data management security at rest and in transit. Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) on the database page level detects any unauthorized modification to stored data, while AES encryption employs a user-provided cipher to prevent access or tampering. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) is supported in all communications (client/server, High Availability and Cluster).
With AES encryption enabled, even a successful breach of network security will not expose database content to a bad actor.
We are a dedicated group of specialists and our only focus is database management systems.
We invite you to review our extensive research. Then, learn more about the database that will secure data at rest and in transit with our free evaluation software.
Our eXtremeDB HTML documentation includes an extensive online library to introduce eXtremeDB, walk you through the installation process, and the use of key features.
Online DBMS documentation menu items include:
- The eXtremeDB Product Family
- eXtremeDB Supported Platforms
- What’s New in This Release
- Getting Started
- eXtremeDB Fundamental Concepts
- eXtremeDB User’s Guides
- Programming with eXtremeDB
- SQL Samples
- Using the eXtremeDB Feed Handler Includes modules for Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) Elektron Message API (EMA) and Vela SMDS frameworks, as well as a test module provided for demonstration of the Feed Handler Module API.
- Database security