Scaling IoT Applications – Panel Discussion Part II
Understanding how to scale IoT applications from prototype to production is a critical component in IoT deployment success. In Part I of this Webinar, the IoT panel discussed scaling by sensors, performance, users, and geography. In Part II, industry experts focus on IoT industries and applications, describe the scaling considerations, and then review the tools, architectures and key components used to move the application from prototype to successful deployment. Join industry expert panelists, including McObject CEO Steve Graves, as they cover a range of topics from scaling dimensions and associated challenges such as field upgrades, to deployment management, and security issues as IoT deployments scale. Sponsored by McObject, Ayla Networks, Intel, Red Hat and RTI.
Initially hosted by Embedded Computing. Embedded here with permission.
Learn about small, fast, scalable eXtremeDB for IoT systems.
We are a dedicated group of specialists and our only focus is database management systems. Did you find the Webinar about scaling IoT applications interesting? We invite you to review additional research, and evaluate our free trial software.
Our eXtremeDB HTML documentation includes an extensive online library to introduce eXtremeDB, walk you through the installation process, and the use of key features.
Online DBMS documentation menu items include:
- The eXtremeDB Product Family
- eXtremeDB Supported Platforms
- What’s New in This Release
- Getting Started
- eXtremeDB Fundamental Concepts
- eXtremeDB User’s Guides
- Programming with eXtremeDB
- SQL Samples
- Using the eXtremeDB Feed Handler. Includes modules for Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) Elektron Message API (EMA) and Vela SMDS frameworks, as well as a test module provided for demonstration of the Feed Handler Module API.