Embedded Databases: Building In ‘Always On’ High Availability
This Webinar about High Availability for Embedded Databases, highlights the issue of operational continuity. It answers the questions: how can a database system survive the failure of the software or hardware environment in which it operates? How can it deliver high performance as well as fault-tolerance? Led by McObject CEO Steve Graves, this Webinar presents development solutions. Learn how to address the “always on” needs of fault-tolerant systems, while taming these applications’ growing data complexity.
If operational continuity is important to your project we invite you to learn more about eXtremeDB High Availability.
We are a dedicated group of specialists.
Our only focus is database management systems. Did you find the Webinar about High Availability interesting? We invite you to review additional research, and evaluate our free trial software.
Our eXtremeDB HTML documentation includes an extensive online library to introduce eXtremeDB, walk you through the installation process, and the use of key features.
Online DBMS documentation menu items include:
- The eXtremeDB Product Family
- eXtremeDB Supported Platforms
- What’s New in This Release
- Getting Started
- eXtremeDB Fundamental Concepts
- eXtremeDB User’s Guides
- Programming with eXtremeDB
- SQL Samples
- Using the eXtremeDB Feed Handler. Includes modules for Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) Elektron Message API (EMA) and Vela SMDS frameworks, as well as a test module provided for demonstration of the Feed Handler Module API.
- And the eXtremeDB HA DBMS Users Guide