Embedded Databases: Make or Break Technology Choices for High Performance Applications
The advantages of proven, third-party database software for embedded systems are great. But the sheer volume of database technology options is huge, and choices can significantly affect results. This Webinar provides a road map, looking at critical distinctions such as client/server vs. in-process architecture, SQL vs. navigational APIs, and different approaches to fault-tolerance. We invite you to watch this Webinar about database technology options.
We are a dedicated group of specialists and our only focus is database management systems.
Did you find the Webinar about database software for embedded systems interesting? We invite you to review additional research, and evaluate our free trial software.
Our eXtremeDB HTML documentation includes an extensive online library to introduce eXtremeDB database software for embedded systems, walk you through the installation process, and the use of key features.
Online DBMS documentation menu items include:
- The eXtremeDB Product Family
- eXtremeDB Supported Platforms
- What’s New in This Release
- Getting Started
- eXtremeDB Fundamental Concepts
- eXtremeDB User’s Guides
- Programming with eXtremeDB
- SQL Samples
- Using the eXtremeDB Feed Handler. Includes modules for Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) Elektron Message API (EMA) and Vela SMDS frameworks, as well as a test module provided for demonstration of the Feed Handler Module API.