McObject’s eXtremeDB database management system (DBMS) software running on Wind River VxWorks and Linux platforms enables Internet of Things gateway and edge node devices to perform more efficiently, reliably, safely and cost-effectively. eXtremeDB provides critical data management features – including transactions, concurrent access, and a high-level data definition language – with a small code size; a core in-memory database system architecture (with optional, selective data persistence); and proven high availability and failover.
- Proven track record of reliability in the most demanding applications, with data secured by features including memory protection, encryption, cyclic redundancy check (CRC) error detection and secure sockets layer (SSL)
- Rich toolset accelerates development, reduces time-to-deployment
- Small footprint, minimal CPU and RAM requirements lead to cost-effective solutions
- Fastest run-time performance for managing data in embedded software, leading to wide usage in fields such as aerospace and defense, network communications and industrial control
- Multi-platform support meshes with diversity of IoT devices’ OS and hardware environments