The fastest possible data management solution in Python.
McObject provides a native application programming interface (API) for the eXtremeDB database system, offering the fastest possible DBMS solution in Python.
Python is a programming language that is favored by many data scientists/analysts. With Python, developers can create prototypes and validate their ideas in a few lines of code while utilizing a vast set of powerful development tools and libraries. Using Python alongside the eXtremeDB database system, developers can implement their ideas quickly and optimize data intensive algorithms rapidly by testing changes to code, database tables, and indexes.
The eXtremeDB Python API consists of a set of classes that encapsulate the native C API functions that make up the eXtremeDB runtime. The usage of these classes is demonstrated in the Python SDK Samples. Also read Application Development in Python for general principles of eXtremeDB application implementation using Python.
We are a dedicated group of specialists and our only focus is database management systems. We invite you to review additional research, and evaluate our free trial software.
Our eXtremeDB HTML documentation includes an extensive online library to introduce eXtremeDB, walk you through the installation process, and the use of key features.
Online DBMS documentation menu items include:
- The eXtremeDB Product Family
- eXtremeDB Supported Platforms
- What’s New in This Release
- Getting Started
- eXtremeDB Fundamental Concepts
- eXtremeDB User’s Guides
- Programming with eXtremeDB
- SQL Samples
- Using the eXtremeDB Feed Handler. Includes modules for Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) Elektron Message API (EMA) and Vela SMDS frameworks, as well as a test module provided for demonstration of the Feed Handler Module API.
- Application Development with Python API