Data Acceleration and Business Continuity with McObject’s eXtremeDB Cache
Data availability has emerged as a serious bottleneck for today’s high volume Web-based services and data center applications. Disk-based storage severely cramps data availability. Traditional object caching solutions provide speed by keeping some records in memory. But they lack means for recovery or ensuring data consistency in the event of system failure. This Webinar explores the In-Memory Database System (IMDS) as a solution that blends the speed and data availability of caching with the durability, safeguards on data integrity, and sophisticated querying capabilities that are DBMS hallmarks.
We are a dedicated group of specialists and our only focus is database management systems.
Did you find the Webinar about data acceleration and business continuity interesting? We invite you to review additional research, and evaluate our free trial software.
Read the White Paper, In-Memory Database Systems: Myths and Facts, to learn more about database cache.
Our eXtremeDB HTML documentation includes an extensive online library to introduce eXtremeDB, walk you through the installation process, and the use of key features.
Online DBMS documentation menu items include:
- The eXtremeDB Product Family
- eXtremeDB Supported Platforms
- What’s New in This Release
- Getting Started
- eXtremeDB Fundamental Concepts
- eXtremeDB User’s Guides
- Programming with eXtremeDB
- SQL Samples
- Using the eXtremeDB Feed Handler. Includes modules for Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) Elektron Message API (EMA) and Vela SMDS frameworks, as well as a test module provided for demonstration of the Feed Handler Module API.