HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work. For further details visit http://www.hp.com/.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) expands the boundaries of technology to make the most amazing experiences possible.
- Client Computing Group: Includes platforms designed for notebooks (including Ultrabook™ devices), 2 in 1 systems, desktops (including all-in-ones and high-end enthusiast PCs), tablets, phones, wireless and wired connectivity products, and mobile communication components.
- Data Center Group: Includes platforms designed for the enterprise, cloud, communications infrastructure, and technical computing segments.
- Internet of Things Group: Includes platforms designed for Internet of Things market segments, including retail, transportation, industrial, and buildings and home use, along with a broad range of other market segments.
- Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group: Includes NAND flash memory products primarily used in solid-state drives.
- Intel Security Group: Includes security software products designed to deliver innovative solutions that secure computers, mobile devices, and networks around the world from the latest malware and emerging online threats.
- Programmable Solutions Group: Includes programmable semiconductors (primary field-programmable gate array) and related products for a broad range of market segments, including communications, networking and storage, industrial, military, and automotive.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. Founded in 1999, Mellanox Technologies is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and Yokneam, Israel. More information is available at www.mellanox.com.
SGI delivers a complete range of high-performance server and storage solutions along with industry-leading professional services and support that enable its customers to overcome the challenges of complex data-intensive workflows and accelerate breakthrough discoveries, innovation and information transformation.
SGI helps customers solve their computing challenges whether it's enhancing the quality of life through drug research, designing and manufacturing safer and more efficient cars and airplanes, studying global climate, providing technologies for homeland security and defense, or helping enterprise manage large data. With offices worldwide, the company locations can be found on the Web at http://www.sgi.com/.